Austrian Climate Day
The CCCA hosts the annual Austrian Climate Day in collaboration with various co-organizers.
The Climate Day
- aims to provide an overview of topics related to climate change, impact, adaptation, and prevention that are currently researched in Austria;
- provides a platform for exchange and contact between all persons and institutions interested in respective research;
- is particularly beneficial for networking activities between scientific, socio-economic and/or other disciplines;
- promotes the exchange between basic research and those who apply it;
- provides both junior and already established scientists with the opportunity to present their research;
- serves to present the current ACRP projects in the presence of the ACRP Steering Committee.
The 19. Austrian Climate Day takes place in Salzburg from 23 to 25 April 2018.